<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11969108\x26blogName\x3dCambridge+Common\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cambridgecommon.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cambridgecommon.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4528793327087001496', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Just a note to let CC readers know that I am alive and well and will resume blogging shortly.

6 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that means you're mike blickstead, "jamal"

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Jamal Sprucewood said...

The closest I come to being Canadian is liking ice hockey and Moosehead beer. Check my spelling if you don't believe me. See an "honour" or "favour" or "colour" in any of those posts? The title of this post is "Rumors..." not "Rumours..."

Nice try, "anonymous." Although, I have to admit, Mike Blickstead is hot.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it highly amusing (read: hypocritical) that while Mr. Golis kindly asks posters to use their real names and not hide behind a shroud of anonymity (see the thread about Lurie's Crimson piece), he allows one of his contributors to use a pseudonym.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it's pretty cool. Cambridge Common's so cool. They're all so cool. I love being a fanboy.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger andrew golis said...

I find it highly amusing that anonymous complains about someone else's anonymity. People are totally fine posting anonymously, the only time I wanted them to use their name was when they were trying to establish facts in a contestable situation. I still think Jamal is Blickstead.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you cambridge comon. my name is anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home