pregame analysis for the debate
Mr. Schmidt over at Team Zebra has a great summary of things to look for at tonight's debate
1. How will the Haddock/Riley and Voith/Gadgil outline and defend their positions on the UC's approach to social programming?
2. Will Grimeland/Hadfield clear the "credibility threshold," and make clear that they know their stuff and have a clear plan and motivation for leading the UC?
3. Which ticket will best demonstrate not only a grasp of the issues and the capacity to deliver on their promises (not to say these aren't important), but also a clear explanation of why, specifically, they want the jobs of UC President and Vice-President?
4. Which ticket will demonstrate an ability to talk about the UC in a way that makes the campus care about it?
5. Who comes across as a convincing leader?
Check out his full explanations for these five things, and check out the debate tonight at 8 pm at Science Center D.